Otto Kobler, Summit Funding showing off his American Spirit at the North Bay Association of Realtors, Santa Rosa Chapter marketing meeting and 4th of July Celebration on Tuesday.
Real Estate Hour favorite, Otto Kobler, of Summit Funding will be joining us this Sunday.
In this hot and heavy real estate market, cash buyers often beat out financed buyers in a multiple offer situation.
Learn Otto’s strategy that helps buyers with financing rise above the cash offers and present a winning offer.
Plus; There are big changes coming to the lending process, and looming interest rate hikes. Otto will fill us in on all of this and more.
Join Mike Kelly and Allison Norman for new and information about Real Estate in Sonoma County, Ca, and around the country, every Sunday on The Real Estate Hour 9-10AM, 1350AM, 103.5FM and streaming live at www.KSRO.com
Summit Funding, Inc.
Branch Manager / Senior Loan Officer
Just click above or go to www.SonomaCountyRealEstateSearch.com, enter your phone number and we’ll send you a link instantly, allowing you quick access to our Home Search App for your mobile device. It really is that easy for you to begin searching for homes wherever you are!!
How great would it be to drive through ANY neighborhood and be able to see all the information of every property for sale?
With the Keller Williams Realty App, you can do that and so much more:
- School and neighborhood information at your fingertips
- Interactive List or Map searches of any neighborhood from your mobile device, from wherever you are.
- Scrolling “Nearby Homes for Sale” information on your screen.
- Find Open Houses, and Rentals in the area too.
- Easy to Sign Up, Easy to Use, and It’s FREE!
Mike Kelly/Allison Norman | 707-799-3617 | Keller Williams Realty
10590 RIVER DRIVE FORESTVILLE, CA 95436 – $399,000
4 Bedroom | 3 Bathroom | 2684 sqft.
Listing No. 21513886
SEE THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
Visit www.tourfactory.com/1367391 to see additional photos and information about this property.
Sought after river front beach access at the Russian River’s iconic Mother’s Beach! Nestled amongst the Redwoods with plenty of sun. Just minutes to the town of Forestville, and an easy 10 minutes from Hwy 101, this river access property has huge vacation rental potential. A legal Duplex with 1744sqft 2BR/2BA upstairs PLUS an ADA compliant approx 940sqft 2BR/1BA downstairs unit. Plenty of storage space and loads off-street parking for family and friends. Conveniently located in the center of the Sonoma County Wine Coutry, 45 minutes from San Francisco, Napa, and 20 -30 minutes to the town of Guerneville, and the Sonoma Coast. Offset your house payment by renting out one, live in the other, or rent out both as a VRBO, AirBNB, or full time rental.etc. Endless possibilities.
Year Built: 1947
Garage Size: 1
Lot Size: 0.15 acres
School District: Forestville
Bathroom on Main Floor
Bedroom on Main Floor
Garage – Attached
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
06/14 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Mike Kelly/Allison Norman
Keller Williams Realty
120 Stony Point Rd, Suite 140 Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Equal Housing Opportunity | All Information Deemed Accurate but not Guaranteed | Our Weekly Sonoma County Radio Show on 1350AM KSRO
This month’s PFAC meeting (Professional Fiduciary Association of California) focused on firearms, ammunition and explosives you might find in the home of a deceased or conserved homeowner, and what to do with them.
Captain Gary Negri (ret.) – Santa Rosa Police Dept. and
Sergeant Rob Douglas (ret.) – Sonoma County Sheriff’s Dept. lead an informative and interactive talk on the following topics:
1) Safety risks that a fiduciary or legal professional is likely to encounter in the course of their work when a client owns weapons.
2) What the Trustee, fiduciary or attorney needs to be aware of when entering a client’s home environment.
3) The potential assaultive behaviors that can occur when guns are in the home, and what steps can be taken to minimize risks.
4) What procedures and laws must be followed to handle, transfer, sell or dispose of guns in an estate.
5) Important conversations for attorneys to have with clients about firearms during the estate planning process.
6) How to identify and distinguish various types of weapons.
If you find firearms, ammunition or explosives in a home; DO NOT transport them, DO NOT walk into the police department with them, call the local police Department or Sheriffs Department. For explosives and ammunition larger than 50 caliber (approx 4 inch bullet) you are required to call the local bomb squad. ALWAYS err on the side of safety.
If you need help settling a the real estate portion of an estate, or you need a stepped up basis for tax purposes, give us a call 707-799-3617 or, email NoDumbQuestion.com
O.K.–we get rents are too high, but this Change.org, Sonoma County, Ca “Rent Control” proposal is just TOO restrictive and TOO Machiavellian in scope. I can’t believe those who signed this actually read it! On the flip side some of the local landlords have been increasing rents astronomically. If you don’t’ want regulation then you need to get your greed in check. If not–you’ll face THIS proposed ordinance!
Follow this link to vote for “Mike Kelly and Allison Norman -The Kelly Norman Team” for your favorite “Real Estate Agent” in Sonoma County
The Press Democrat’s “Best of Sonoma County 2015″!! Here’s your chance to give a big shout out to all of your favorite local business. Follow the links below and vote for your favorites in all 4 categories; “Real Life” (Here’s where you can vote the Kelly Norman Team as your favorite Real Estate Agent), “Eating and Drinking“, “So Sonoma County“, and “Fun Living”
Best of Sonoma County 2015 | Real Life | Eating and Drinking | So Sonoma County | Fun Living
During the month of May, Keller Williams Agents have been collecting non-perishable food donations for the redwood Empire Food Bank in Sonoma County, Ca.
Food donations can be dropped off at any of our 3 Keller Williams offices. or you can give us a call at 707-799-3617 to come pick up your donation.
- 120 Stony Point Rd, suite 140, Santa Rosa, Ca
- 3562 Round Barn Blvd #200, Santa Rosa, Ca
- 1383 N McDowell Blvd #200, Petaluma, Ca
Monetary donations to the food bank can be made at the following link. http://refb.donorpages.com/AnnualFoodDrive/KellerWilliamsREDDay2015/
Sonoma County is just one of the counties under the jurisdiction of the Bay Area Air Quality Management Division, and not the entire county is covered. The towns north of Windsor, Ca. are not part of the BAAQMD, and would not be effected by this proposed mandate.
The proposal is still in the planning and public outreach stages, and a bit hard to fully understand. The information can be found at their website, www.baaqmd.gov , along with many clickable links to more information.
The NorthBay Association of Realtors is strongly against any Point-of-Sale mandates.
Here are the details of this latest proposal;
Bay Area Air Quality Management District officials are considering a plan that places new mandates on wood burning fireplaces, including a possible point of sale. Possible mandates include:
- Homeowners must remove their wood-burning fireplaces before a home can be sold
- If an EPA certified wood burning fireplace is the only source of heat, homeowners may receive an exemption to use it on mandatory burn ban days, if they register it with the Air District, and may be required to pay a fee
- Upon remodeling a fireplace, the uncertified wood burning fireplace must be replaced with a gas fueled, electronic or EPA certified heat source
REALTORS® have expressed concern that:
- These type of retrofits can cost upwards of several thousands of dollars
- The point of sale is ineffective since it would take decades to reach every home
- The point of sale would especially hurt seniors
on a fixed income who need to sell their homes
- The plan does not take into account historic homes
- Instead of a mandatory point of sale, the Air
We feel that the District should create an incentive program for homeowners to replace their wood burning fireplaces, as the use of incentives has historically been an effective method in Sonoma County
Shirlee Zane is one of the Sonoma representatives who will be voting on this issue. Contact Supervisor Zane at: (707) 565-2241; firstname.lastname@example.org
Petaluma City Councilmember Teresa Barret is one of the Sonoma representatives who will be voting on this issue. Contact Teresa Barret at: (707) 778-4360; teresa4petaluma@comcast.
One of the big struggles we have with buyers is getting their wages UP to correspond with the increased home prices. This is a national chart but it is NOT that much different for our Bay Area counties.
Homeownership, now at around 61% of the population is actually desired by each generation in the 80 percentile. So much comes with homeownership–your OWN memory machine, tax incentives, appreciation in the marketplace, making your House a HOME!