Sunday, May 26, 2013 – Sonoma County, Ca.
Creating a welcoming front entrance can add to your home’s curb appeal, desirability and value. Your front door is the first impression your visitors (and potential buyers) get of your home. Make sure it’s a good one.
Your front entrance should be;
Welcoming; Your guest begin developing an opinion of your home as soon as they pull up to the curb.
Obvious ; Don’t make guests wonder which entrance they should approach
Light; Not just the front door, but also the path leading them there.
Safe; High fences and tall bushes can become a hiding place behind which to lurk. Make sure your guests feel safe at your front door.
Start at the curb. look at your entrance. Walk the path your guests will use several times and think about the experience. Is it Welcoming, Obvious, light and Safe? If not, make some changes.
The standard market analysis is simply an estimate of value, of current competitive listings and recent Solds but what it lacks is critical, as it is one of the most important elements….THE FUTURE. When should you put your home on the market?? If you knew that a seller was getting ready to put a home on the market at a price that might drastically reduce the value of your home, would you wait….or would you try to beat that home to the market? In this case, timing is everything! Hence WHY we use Foreclosure Radar to read the future!
(Above, Santa Rosa,Calfifornia as of February 2011–The “P”‘s are Pre-foreclosure with Notice of Defaults filed, “A”‘s stand for Auction or a “sales date by the lender” has been set, “B”s stand for “Bank Owned” or after foreclosure) Continue reading What’s So Special About Foreclosure Radar?? …and Who Spilled All the M&M’s ?
Here are six reasons you might consider using The Kelly & Noman Team to sell your House:
1. We can SELL your house for more money. According to a National Assoc. of Realtors report, a FSBO home sold for $153,000, while a Realtor generated assisted sales sold for $211,000
2. We do this full-time. Often FSBOs don’t recognize how many hours a Realtor spends selling a home. Pre-marketing, advising on the right strategy for marketing, using our years of experience through 3 such “corrected” markets, pricing to “lead the market” and representing YOU in all negotiations equates to a big work week! Why do we work so hard? To get you the highest price, with the least amount of hassles in the shortest amount of time!
3. Our market knowledge is second to none! We provide the detailed information you need to price the home competitively. Setting the right price is listed as the third most difficult problem FSBOs have in selling their own homes, according to a study by NAR.
4. We understand how to complete all the contracts, forms and disclosure statements required and also know the time-frames, techniques and right people to get the job done right and on time!
5. We are objective about your house, as well as negotiate and overcome buyer objections. You most likely have emotional attachments to your house. Balancing offers and counteroffers, as well as handling the contingencies that usually occur, can be overwhelming and scary for a homeowner/seller but for us the load isn’t heavy at all nor disconcerting.
6. We help buyers locate the best financing. All of our preferred lenders are experienced in helping buyers locate the right financing and select between fixed, adjustable, or balloon mortgages. The complexity of mortgage financing requires a trusted relationship between the Realtor and their Lender of choice. Our lenders DO NOT let us and YOU down!
But try it yourself for a few weeks and YOU make the decision. And if you need some help along the way give us a call. We don’t want to see you get into any trouble down the path of home selling!