What Kind of questions DO we answer on the show?
Allison and I spend many hours speaking with clients on a variety of issues. Through our email: NoDumbQuestion@gmail.com we have answered questions on the following, hence we also can answer these questions on the show, have, and will continue to do so!!
- Loan Modifications—how to get one, when to ask for one, why would you want one, when NOT to ask for one, tips and tricks, and techniques to get to the powers that beØ
- Short-Sales: We explain just WHAT a short sale is, why you should do one, Tax and Legal ramifications (referral to an attorney and/or accountant/CPA), how long do they take, what is a probable success rate, who are the Players in the short-sale arena, etc.
- Property Values—Estate purposes, Trusts and Fiduciary’s, Homeowner’s thinking of Selling, or possibly refinancing, what determines value, what to do to your property to bring up value, etc
- Buyers—strategies and techniques, getting pre-approved,areas that best fit your families needs, how an offer is structured, escrow procedures, closing costs, etc
- Relocation—we have contacts not only in California but across the nation and throughout the world! I have the CIPS designation from NAR and I have contacts in England, France, Italy and espespecially along the French Riveria—Kukor is the MAN!!
- Investment properties, vacation rentals, Rentals and property managers, Return on Investment, 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges (go to You Tube and search 1031 you’ll find me!)
- Plus you can see Mike’s Interview with Toni Esposti on 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges—a classic which stands the test of time and the slowly changing 1031 IRS code! You can go to YOU Tube and search Mike Kelly Realtor and our videos will come up for your viewing pleasure!