WHY IS THIS GOOD FOR THE INVESTOR?
- Investor has a built in long term occupier to make all the payments.
- Investor has no tenant hassles.
- Investor gets a percentage of the appreciation.
- Investor gets a percentage of the depreciation on the property.
- Investor gets an occupier with a vested interest in the property.
- Investor can 1031 tax exchange out of the property.
- Occupier has ownership interest immediately.
- Occupier gets in for a small down payment plus closing costs.
- Occupier gets more home for their down payment.
- Occupier gets interest deduction & R.E. Tax deductions.
- Occupier gets a percentage of the appreciation.
- Occupier gets a percentage of the mortgage pay-down or principal reduction.
- Occupier can buy the home at anytime during the agreement, at appraised value.
- Occupier has great flexibility with the equity share agreement.
- 1. Large new market of potential buyers.
- 2. Sell home faster
- 3. Sell for 100% of full-appraised asking price.
- 4. Participate in future appreciation.
- 5. No cash out-of-pocket investment
- 6. Create an investment portfolio.
- 7. No tax, maintenance, or insurance responsibility.
- 8. Competitive marketing advantage.
- 9. Tax benefits possible with an IRS 1031 Exchange.
- 10. Tax benefits possible with depreciation.