The Buying Game: How to Avoid
9 Costly Mistakes!
- The Wrong House: Too Big, Too Small? Too much land? Fixer-upper (what’s a hammer?) Define your current and future needs now before you buy? Imminent
retirement, on the road a lot, teens leaving the roost?
- Bidding on Bank Foreclosed Properties or Real Estate Owned (REO’s)? What to expect!—I work with a Realtor of 30+ years experience in Sonoma County Real Estate and we work with Asset Managers daily in the sale of Bank Owned, REO properties. We know how to write an offers which capture the attention of the banks!
- Title Trouble Traps: Always, repeat always! Get Title Insurance. End of story.
- Survey Surprises: Buying country property requires knowing your property lines.
Even older subdivisions should be looked at hard!
- Last Minute Defects: Get all appropriate reports during your due diligence period
so you have time to negotiate and maybe back out and get your deposits back. Continue reading The Buying Game: How to Avoid 9 Costly Mistakes!