JD Powers Consumer Ratings company announced that Keller Williams Realty has been rated #1 with Buyers in the United States! Click on the blue #1 with Buyers to go to my folder showing our award winning information!
The big news is we hit 500 Sales for the first time since October! Yeah! But we ARE in PRIME TIME so we’d better beat that wild and crazy October sales number.
- The other BIG news is the median, usually dropping some 25%+ per month is down ONLY 10% over last years median!
- Sales are up a modest 6.5% mainly due to the LACK of inventory. Last year at this time we had 2600 listings but are limping along in ’09 at just 1574 total homes on the market in Sonoma County!
- Here’s some other categories and numbers:
- REO’s or Real Estate Owned-those ‘post’ foreclosure–sales are down 32% over last year!
- We only have 131 “Active” REO’s! REO’s make up ONLY 8% of the active market but 29% of ALLSALES! Wow!
- Short-Sales: those with loan amounts HIGHER than the list price-sales have fallen 14% over last month at 86 but are up a whopping 42% over last year! However, the average time on the market is still a huge 176 Days! Of our 1058 in escrow or Continue to Show homes, 645 are Short-Sales! We ONLY have 67 pending which is a firmer transaction!
- Oddly, the number of VACANT omes is now at 535 of All Active listings and 303 of ALL the 500 Sales or 60%! The foreclosure sales toal 46% (REO’s and Short-Sales”) but 14% more ARE Vacant! Interesting?!!
Once again I have a blog to post the comings and goings of my weekly Radio Show heard EVERY Sunday, 9 to 10am, PST, on the “News and Talk” of Sonoma County and the NorthBay, 1350AM, KSRO. As we had previously, I will post show recaps and eventually do some “podcasts” and “videos” of the show. Stay TUNED! More to come!