Did you miss the show, or, want to listen again? Here’s the podcast:
Join us on The Real Estate Hour -Sunday 9-10AM pdt. 1350AM, 103.5FM or Streaming live at www.KSRO.com.
Umpqua’s loan products include; unusual properties, portfolio lending and re-hab and construction loans. Some of our clients have directly benefited from Jennifer’s expertise in these products, as well as the more traditional loans.
We’re excited to hear more.
*By the way – This information is not just for home buyers!*
If you’re a Sonoma County home seller with a unique property, or you’ve been told your home isn’t “finance-able”, tune in. This show is for you too!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could improve your home’s chances on the market, by increasing your home’s buyer pool? – by overcoming that obstacle upfront with creative financing options for your potential buyers! win-win!!
This is just one of the extras we at The Kelly-NormanTeam offer our home sellers and buyers. We think outside the box to find solutions…and, so does our guest, Umpqua Bank loan officer, Jennifer Foster.
If you’re buying your first home or you’re a seasoned investor, navigating through the mortgage process takes time, work, and expertise. Jennifer Foster has that covered, and she’s here to help.
Jennifer’s passion for helping people with their home loans is the driving force behind her success. She especially enjoy working with first time buyers – educating and assisting them throughout the lending process. (which she does very well) Whether you are purchasing, refinancing or building, she provides consistent communication with everyone involved, ensuring a smooth and worry-free transaction.
Jennifer began her career in lending 25 years ago right here in Sonoma County, and she is proud to have joined Umpqua Bank because they believe in providing that same exceptional customer experience based on superior customer service.
More about Jennifer Foster;
- Started her mortgage lending career in Sonoma County more than 25 years ago at IMCO Realty Services which became North American Mortgage.
- Passionate about educating clients and providing financing solutions that meet long term .
- Specializes in Custom Construction and renovation financing.
- With Umpqua Bank for almost 5 years.
- Product mix includes unusual properties, portfolio lending and construction
- Active in community serving on local boards and community organizations including
- Schools Plus Board Member
- Affiliate Member of North Bay Association of Realtors